Wednesday 4 December 2019

Unity Free Tutorials


Week 11 Unity
Link to image here

For this weeks Unity write up I focused on two particular videos that I feel helped progress my unity game overall. I made some progress in actually making things in unity over the last week such as the terrain , the road for the village on the map, the mountain and adding textures to my project. That is why I felt it was important to focus on the following things.

  • Creating a character to play in the game with animations
  • Adding items to collect in the finished project.
ANIMATING CHARACTERS in Unity 2018 Beginners Guide By Sykoo
Video one Here: The first video I watched was on how to make a character in unity for the player to play as. I found it helpful as it was a beginners guide and shows how using code can manipulate your character to make certain movements.

Mini Unity Tutorial- How to make A Collectible And Scoring System In C 

Video two here: For the second video it focused on  how to make a collectible/scoring system in Unity. Surprisingly this video was made by Jimmy Vegas the persons tutorials I used when making my game and hopefully will work out well for the assignment overall.

Overall I found that both of these videos had a lot to take in and would be beneficial in showing me what to expect when applying them to my project hopefully it will work out tomorrow when I try to implement them.




No comments:

Post a Comment