Thursday 13 February 2020

Dillon "reading 2" planning

         
                                                           B00121743: Planning my Approach

Hey folks I am back again and have layed out the 5 topics in which I worked on for this weeks reading blog. These included:

Choosing my topics for the proposed book outline. The two topics I chose to use were from the chapter one section and were under the chapter names and subtopics of "games for entertainment"and "Serious Games". For this I am tasked with researching for two subtopics headings from the same chapter (Chapter 1) and to also provide feedback for peers in my class on their quality of work as they will for me also in the coming weeks.

Image of my choices I chose for the proposed book

For me to progress in this topic to help discuss certain topics as I go along in the coming weeks. I am hoping that with the help of the artist review matrix that I got from  the title of "planning my approach" in my semesters calendar. With this I will hopefully be able to plan out each of my topics in a certain order so that I do not have to worry about repeating myself as much as i progress in coming weeks.
The Artist Review Matrix consist of the following things
  • Study Parameters
  • Thesis
  • Primary Sources
  • Research Questions
  • Conclusions
  • Limitations/ Gaps and weaknesses
  • Strengths
  • Significance
  • CEI Context
  • References
I feel this will also help me to not talk about parts/topics that other colleagues that are also working on this will be covering.My main goal is to cover articles and opinions/ blogs that people have written on these topics to give me more of n understanding of my chosen topics and to not just start writing blog pots on things that I have not understood for the sake of filling a page , as I feel in the long run this approach would be disastrous overall.

                             Me trying to get back into the swing of things        
Link to image :Here

Thats abut all I have for this reading blog. Hopefully I can add more content in the coming weeks to be a bit more informative.I hope you guys enjoyed reading and Ill see you in the next blog.







No comments:

Post a Comment