Thursday 13 February 2020

Back at unity


B00121743: Back at Unity Again!!


image of my unity tutorial week 2


Well hi folks here we are again back at Unity after a well needed Christmas break, However instead of making our own game we are instead making a game using a tester that involves us driving ,which will hopefully lead to creating a kart racer overall.

So in this first Unity Tutorial I used a different tutorial to the Jimmy Vegas ones I was finding difficult last semester these tutorials are from the  Unity,s on site that hopefully overall I will find more helpful in making simple designs. for my first Unity tutorial I was tasked with 
  • Creating a simple car 
  • Adding a bit of road for texture 
  • Creating an obstacle to hopefully affect the car overall
I found this quite difficult getting back into it probably because of doing none during the break and also because I was trying to find a way to position the camera in a way that  it doesn't affect the road car or obstacle.

section 1: was implementing the car to the road and the obstacles on the road and implementing the camera to be behind the car



Section 2:Using a code called called c script to help make the car move forward on the road I created and to also make the car react to an obstacle when collided.



Section 3: was implementing camera work in a script to position the camera behind the car as it moves forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment