Friday 27 September 2019

"assignments" my thoughts


My Thoughts On Assignments

So after reading the brief titled "Week 02 more about the class assignments" I honestly feel more confident about certain assignments throughout the year, this is due to it being easier to understand them as each  core assignment has its own heading and description of what we are to expect. In the image these headings include the following,

  • Reading (reading and writing academically about lecture content  each week to help revise and keep ourselves up to date) 
  • Unity 3D (class tutorials allowing us to learn off the basics of the Unity 3D program)
  • Blog comments ( Reading and leaving comments on my fellow students work ,as well as hearing their feedback on mine and getting to know each other better.)
  • Project work ( Project work which is my main concern as I am still not sure what to expect from it but I do feel optimistic as week 3 and 4 will be when we start brainstorming our assignment as well as doing some group work in the process.)
  • Project feedback ( I feel confident about project feedback as i feel being assessed will allow me to keep up to date and hopefully see my project work from a different persons perspective which could even inspire me on ways to improve my original idea. )


I also love the idea of doing the extra credit as last year halfway through both semester one and two workloads got piled on me left, right and centre  which made it difficult to stay up to date with my classwork in many modules, however I do like the idea  that I can do the extra credit to get my marks up quicker and potentially finish up early so that I can work on other major assignments from other modules.

Overall I feel a mix of fear and optimism about this module for the time being, but as well I feel this is due to me only starting this module after a long summer break but as the planning goes in the coming weeks ahead I feel good about the things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment