Wednesday 25 September 2019

Workshop 01 Review


Week 2 workshop

For our workshop for week 2 we were tasked with completing a traffic light exercise where we would write out our own flowchart from the sample one we were given and in which we took part in during our first class of the year.

At first both me and my group were very confused on how we were meant to present this, however we did end up doing our own flowchart after using the sample flowchart for a visual example as i feel both me and my group were and still are trying to get back into focus mode after enjoying our free time  during the summer.

I loved how this semester is more group orientated as i feel progressing in any job sector this day and age requires this skill as it teaches understanding, patience, marking out what are your strengths and what are your weaknesses and probably the biggest thing improving my communication skills with people around me for future assignments and potentially future job ventures.


I found it quite strange trying to do flowcharts after not doing them for months  on end. I honestly felt quite challenging to me. I do like the idea of writing out our opinions on each assignment and lab for this module as it not only allows me to look back and see how I have improved but it also allows me to see other peoples classmates opinions on things to help me understand no matter what in the end were all in the same boat.

If i had to give my overall opinion on this I am actually optimistic especially because unlike other modules we can actually plan our study plans ahead .unlike first year when all the modules seemed to pile up on us like a cave from an Indiana Jones movie.

Doodle of intersection 
Source:group partner (Used with consent)




No comments:

Post a Comment