Thursday 21 November 2019

week 9 progress


Dillon Eagers Week 9 progress
link to image: here

I chose this image as in the image it is a person doing the impossible which is swimming through a concrete road which makes no sense and overall has not been done before making history. I feel it relates to me in a sense where I personally feel and  many other people have felt doing certain things  are this is impossible, so i find this image quite inspiring as it is a literal person doing the impossible/ conquering a challenge and overall feel it has motivates me to keep pushing ahead and keeps me working towards an overall end goal in the end.

Looking Back 
I am overall quite happy with my progress so far as I feel I have been doing quite well with my blog comments as I have been submitting each one every week since the beginning, except the occasional Unity blog as I have been finding its mechanics quite challenging to get use to overall. One other thing I wish I had been taking advantage of from the start were the optional extra credits , as I feel them extra few marks honestly could have gone a long way in the long run in getting the marks for my grading up. The class assignment that I have been enjoying the most are the comment blogs each week as it has allowed me to connect more with other people in my module both online and offline , as well as gave me more things in common to talk to them about and to help me understand overall that I am not the only person struggling with certain situations throughout the module which has been quite comforting to me.

Looking Forward
The changes that I wish to make for the second semester are mainly the following things 
  • I wish to get more of an understanding of Unity and how it works.
  • I wish to make some more concepts and prototypes for Items in unity to help with the visual elements for my game in the blog posts particularly in the project blogs.
  • I wish to do some sketches as visual aid for my game such as map layout ,buildings, characters and objects such as power up items
  • I wish to try t attempt more of the extra credit Items from the weekly lists to help me get my marks up for my final grading.
  • To try and get my blogs uploaded more ahead of time to work on other I tems I wish to work on for this Module and others.
Other than that I feel I am making good progress and feel this has really shown me the parts I really need to start focusing on more. Thats about all I have for this blog .I Hope you all enjoyed reading it and I will see you all in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment