Thursday 17 October 2019

"unity tutorial 03 "


Unity Clock Exercise

Link to image here

The Task for this week on Unity was to Build a clock using simple objects. I made the body of the clock by using the 3D shape of a cylinder and by removing its Cylinder (mesh filter) in the inspector menu. This overall helped in the process of making/form the shape of the clock. I personally found this weeks unity tutorial better than the previous two as I found it quite difficult to keep up with the Jimmy Vegas videos, were as this way was easier to keep it as it was just following the instructions from the document.  I am however still finding it find getting use to using scripts in Unity but am being optimistic that I will catch on soon enough. One more thing I m finding difficult getting use to is the controls in unity as for zooming in and out and moving up and down.

Overall this week made me feel better about unity as I have been struggling mainly in that part since starting back however. I still do not know how all the tools and settings work but feel I am am genuinely learning more as i go along with each week. I also place an image below i took with my phone camera of the program  while being made in Unity.


No comments:

Post a Comment