Tuesday 1 October 2019

Game design


Hey guys so I just spent 30 minutes reading the reading for week 3 and I have to say It felt like a lot to get through I guess I am just trying to get back into a swing of things and focus on keeping up on notes for this module as well as all the rest also. I linked three of the additional links I read through below including 

What is a game by Wolfgang Kramer : http://www.thegamesjournal.com/articles/WhatIsaGame.shtml


So your going to make a game for the first time by Lewis Pulsipher Pulisher: https://gamasutra.com/blogs/LewisPulsipher/20110516/7453/So_Youre_Going_To_Make_A_Game_For_The_Very_First_Time.php

Dont be a Vidiot by Greg Costikyan:

Note: I almost ended up linking "I have no words I have to design" also by Greg Costikyan but honestly found it really hard to get through due to the amount of material it has in it 

4 comments:

  1. Hey Dillon,
    I enjoyed reading your blog I think everyone is on the same page just trying to get all their work done and keep on top of things so I know how you feel hahah I think I also read similar links to what you have and found them interesting anyway hope to read more of your blogs.
    -Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Dillon :)
    I your blog is good. I'm the same I think this module is a bit overwhelming!! I really liked reading the link "Dont be a vidiot" where did you find that one from?
    Great work cant wait to read more!
    Jen C Byrne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Dillon.

    This post may not the most detailed but I fully understand why. I found it really hard to read and understand myself so you're not alone. And I understand where you're going from with trying to get back into the swing of things. I too am still struggling with it myself but don't worry, you soon will get the handle of things again. Good luck dude. You're going to do great.

    - Nathan Harte

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dillon,

    I know the course can be overwhelming but you'll get back into it! So don't let it get to you. It's good that your trying to do the course, it shows you care !

    I like how you link the additional readings, it's a really good idea that I've only started doing recently!

    Can't wait to reading your blog again into the future!

    Y.I.S
    Sarah H

    ReplyDelete